Moose

Moose

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hello world...

I guess we will see where this adventure takes us.

Since this is my first Blog, I will start by saying a little about myself.  I am a father of three who is married to my best friend.  I am surrounded every day by great people who keep life fun.  I have lived the last 26 years of my life in Missouri.  Therefore, my viewpoints will likely be a little Showme-centric.  You will just have to cope with that.

My two girls, 11 and 7, and my only boy 5 keep me busy and provide much entertainment for those around me (and me two after I have a chance to look back on the issue).   One can assume many writings will come from my experiences with them.

Although I would love to be a politician... I have a the curse of being a conservative who is passionate about people and doesn't support views which unjustly hurt others.  In other words, I am a fiscal conservative who has passionate swings to the left when it comes to beliefs in the way others should be treated.  At this time, neither party would want anything to do with me, even though at heart, I am a republican.  Therefore I do what I can locally and, for now, don't have time to get involved in running for anything anyway.

Instead of getting tangled in politics... I make my difference through my local Lions Club.  It is an organization I have been familiar with for my entire life, as my dad was a Lion when I was growing up, and it is still an organization of which I am proud to be a member.

I will cut this off now... and will begin my brain dumps and observations starting in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment